- Step 1: Follow format Follow a proper letter format when you write your letter.
- Step 2: After signature Under your signature, type cc. Put two to four spaces between your signature and the cc line.
- TIP: CC can be in lower or upper case.
- Step 3: Put the first name Type the first addressee’s name next to "cc," and type the names of the other addressees below it.
- TIP: Type their first and last names. You can also include the names of their employers.
- Step 4: Inform everyone Send the letter to all parties involved in the cc.
- Step 5: Type included persons' e-mail addresses Type cc'd peoples' e-mail addresses in the "cc" line, below the primary address.
- FACT: Did you know? The first documented use of the term "carbonated paper" was in 1806, when Ralph Wedgwood patented his "Stylographic Writer."
You Will Need
- A letter
- Addresses you are cc-ing