- Step 1: Fill a pot Fill a pot with filtered water. Place it on the stove and turn the heat on high. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
- Step 2: Cool water Remove the pot from the heat and let the water cool. Then bring the water to a rapid boil again and let it cool again.
- TIP: Double boiling the water helps eliminate air bubbles as well as cloudiness.
- Step 3: Put in ice tray Pour the water into your ice trays and freeze. Your ice cubes will come out crystal clear.
- FACT: Did you know? The Antarctic ice sheet has been in existence for at least 40 million years.
You Will Need
- A pot
- Filtered water
- Ice trays