- Step 1: Know what skills you need Learn and master a sleep and a forward pass, both yo-yo tricks necessary to complete the around-the-world trick.
- TIP: Make sure you're not using an old string because you don't want it to break while doing this trick.
- Step 2: Throw a forward pass and swing it Throw a forward pass, but do not jerk back to return it. Instead, sleep the yo-yo and swing it around your hand in a 360-degree circle.
- Step 3: Return the yo-yo Jerk back on the string once the yo-yo makes a full circle and returns back to your hand.
- FACT: Did you know? Donald F. Duncan Sr. trademarked the yo-yo after seeing a street performer demonstrate it in San Francisco in 1928.
You Will Need
- A yo-yo
- Intermediate experience
- Sufficient space