- Step 1: Throw a fast sleeper Throw a fast sleeper to start the trick. Drop the yo-yo and don't let it bounce and return to your hand after you drop it.
- Step 2: Swing the yo-yo in front of you Swing the yo-yo gingerly in front of you and set it lightly on the ground.
- TIP: Avoid concrete and other rough surfaces that can damage your yo-yo. It's best to use a wood floor or a floor with firm carpet.
- Step 3: Let the yo-yo move Let the spinning motion of the yo-yo pull it along the ground. If the yo-yo snaps back early, just try it again.
- Step 4: Return the yo-yo Return the yo-yo to your hand by giving it a quick jerk before it stops spinning.
- FACT: Did you know? It is believed that the yo-yo originated over 2,500 years ago in ancient Greece.
You Will Need
- A yo-yo
- Basic yo-yo experience
- A flat floor or ground