- Step 1: Dress light Dress in light-weight and light-colored clothing such as a smart-looking T-shirt. Looking cool starts with feeling cool.
- Step 2: Try natural look Try a natural look. Apply a thin layer of translucent powder instead of liquid foundation.
- Step 3: Drink water Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep your skin well hydrated and glowing.
- Step 4: Use sunscreen Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 to avoid sunburn, which is definitely not cool.
- TIP: Wear bold shades of lipsticks with metallic gloss to achieve a sexy summer look.
- Step 5: Put on sunglasses Add jumbo- framed sunglasses to complete your cool look. Nothing says cool like a stylish pair of sunglasses.
- Step 6: Tie your hair up Bare your shoulders by wearing long hair up in a loose bun. Gather a ponytail into two sections and wrap them into small buns, the second in an opposite direction around the first. Bobby pin them in place and don’t worry if they’re too loose – the more effortless it looks, the better.
- FACT: Did you know? Some summer fruits, including pineapple and papaya, contain enzymes that help balance oily skin and slough off dead skin.
You Will Need
- A smart-looking T-shirt
- Translucent powder
- Lots of water
- Sunscreen with SPF 30
- Bobby pins
- Lipstick (optional)