- Step 1: Log in Log in to your Facebook account.
- Step 2: Go to the friends' profile Start typing the name of the friend you want to remove in the search box in the upper right corner of your screen, and click on their name to go to their profile.
- TIP: Facebook does not notify the person whose profile you remove, so you can remove friends with impunity.
- Step 3: Click "Remove from Friends" Click "Remove from Friends" at the bottom of the column on the left side of the page. In the pop-up window that appears, click "Remove from Friends" to confirm.
- TIP: Removing a friend can't be undone.
- Step 4: Remove from your "All Friends" page You can also remove a friend by going to the "Friends" tab at the top left and clicking "All Friends." Click the "X" to the right of the friend you want to get rid of. Confirm your choice by clicking "Remove."
- FACT: The average Facebook user has 120 friends on the site.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- A Facebook account
- Friends you want to &amp;quot;de-friend&amp;quot;