- Step 1: Draw circle Draw a circle the size you want your finished star to be.
- TIP: Sketch lightly so you can later erase your guidelines.
- Step 2: Add dots Place five dots equally spaced around the circle.
- Step 3: Connect dots Place pencil on any dot and draw a straight line from this dot to the second dot to its right. Without lifting the pencil, continue to connect dots with straight lines, always moving to the second dot to the right until your star has five points.
- TIP: Using a ruler to draw the connecting lines will create sharp points
- Step 4: Erase guidelines Erase your dots and guidelines and you will have your own mystical charm of the ancient world.
- FACT: Did you know? In Greek mythology, the god Zeus changed seven sisters into doves. When they flew into the sky, they became the star cluster known as Pleiades.
You Will Need
- Ruler (optional)