- Step 1: Click Start button Click the Start button on the Tool Bar of your PC. Hover over All Programs, then slide your cursor to Accessories and then to System Tools.
- Step 2: Click Activate Windows Click on Activate Windows and follow the on-screen prompts.
- TIP: When you activate Windows XP, no other personal information is needed and you will always remain completely anonymous.
- Step 3: Select activation method Select your activation method. Activating the software over the internet is the easiest and quickest, but phone and modem options are also provided.
- Step 4: Provide product key Provide the product key when prompted. You're activated!
- FACT: Did you know? A Gallup Poll found that 20 percent of Americans described themselves as "nervous" the first time they use a new technology device.
You Will Need
- Windows XP
- The product key
- Internet access