- Step 1: Be specific Replace vague murmurings like, "that feels so good" with explicit expressions of what is going on, what's going to happen, or what you hope will happen.
- Step 2: Use crude language Use raunchy language to describe body parts and sexual acts, as in, "I love the way you're bleeping my bleep."
- TIP: Men should avoid words that might be deemed offensive unless they know their partner is turned on by that kind of talk.
- Step 3: Whisper a fantasy Whisper a sexual fantasy in their ear, and make it graphic.
- TIP: Pick up lewd lines and sexy scenarios by watching some porn.
- Step 4: Follow their lead Follow their lead: If your partner is describing what they'd like to do or have done to them, they'd probably enjoy hearing something along those lines from you.
- Step 5: Don't force it Don't force it. The unsexiest thing you can do is say something that is clearly making you uncomfortable.
- FACT: More than half of people polled said dirty talk turns them on.
You Will Need
- Crude language
- Sexual fantasies
- Porn movies (optional)