- Step 1: Start a new message Click on new message in any e-mail program. The commands for showing or hiding the BCC field are available inside a new message window.
- Step 2: Find BCC feature in Outlook Express Click View and then All Headers in Outlook Express if the BCC doesn’t appear in the header of your e-mail. It will be between the CC and Subject lines.
- Step 3: Find BCC in Outlook Click View, and then click BCC Field to use this feature in Outlook.
- Step 4: Find in Gmail In Gmail, click Compose Message, then Add BCC.
- Step 5: Use in AOL and Yahoo Use the BCC feature in AOL by typing the addresses in parentheses in the Copy To box, separating each with a comma. In Yahoo, click the Add BCC button.
- Step 6: Use in Mac Mail Click on the Customize icon to the left of the Subject line in Mac Mail and check the line that says BCC address field.
- FACT: Did you know? Many e-mail service providers have limits for the number of names allowed in the To, CC, and BCC fields combined.
You Will Need
- An e-mail program