- Step 1: Download Acrobat Buy and install Adobe Acrobat.
- TIP: If you don't have access to Acrobat, check out free PDF editing software available online that can also be used to edit images, change or delete pages, and edit text.
- Step 2: Open the PDF Open the PDF in Acrobat, and turn on the Advanced Editing toolbar under the Tools menu at the top.
- Step 3: Edit images Click on the TouchUp Object Tool to edit images in the PDF. Right-click on the image you want to edit, or Control-click on a Mac, and choose Edit Image.
- Step 4: Open Photoshop Open the image in Photoshop or another image editing program, and change it as desired. The image updates automatically in Acrobat.
- Step 5: Edit text Click on the TouchUp Text tool to edit text in the PDF. Use the same font as the original document.
- Step 6: Combine files Combine multiple PDF files into one file by clicking Combine and selecting Merge Files into a Single PDF. A window pops up, allowing you to add the PDF files you want to combine.
- Step 7: Reorder pages Click on View at the top, scroll down to Navigation Panels, and click Pages. Change the order of the pages in the PDF by clicking on the page's thumbnail and dragging it to the desired location.
- FACT: Did you know? Adobe was named after the Adobe Creek that ran behind founder John Warnock's house.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- PDF editing freeware (optional)