- Step 1: Remove the meat Remove a large piece of nut from the shell and rub it diagonally into the scratch.
- TIP: Pecans, almonds, and Brazil nuts will also work.
- Step 2: Rub with fingers Rub the area with your fingers to warm the area.
- Step 3: Let the oils soak in Wait a few minutes to let the natural oil from the nut soak into the wood.
- Step 4: Buff area Buff the area with a soft cloth.
- FACT: Did you know? A high source of protein, vitamins, and antioxidants, walnuts reduce the risk of heart disease and contribute to the brain's cognitive functions.
You Will Need
- Pecans (optional)
- Almonds (optional)
- Brazil nuts (optional)