- Step 1: Peel up an edge Peel up one edge of the sticker.
- Step 2: Soak a rag in vinegar Soak a rag in vinegar and lay it on top of the sticker to moisten it.
- Step 3: Scrape the sticker off the tub Scrape the sticker from the floor of the bathtub with a wooden or plastic scraper.
- TIP: Don't use razor blades or metal scrapers. They will ruin the finish on the surface of your bathtub.
- Step 4: Place mineral oil on adhesive Place two to three drops of mineral oil on any remaining adhesive and let it sit for five minutes.
- Step 5: Wipe off mineral oil and adhesive Wipe off the mineral oil and remaining adhesive with another rag.
- Step 6: Clean and rinse tub Clean the tub with water and a teaspoon of dish detergent to remove any residue and rinse it well. This will prevent slipping during your next bath or shower.
- FACT: Did you know? Bathing in ancient Rome was a communal event that offered cold, warm, and hot bathing pools and often began with exercise.
You Will Need
- White vinegar
- A wooden or plastic scraper
- Mineral oil
- Liquid dish detergent