- Step 1: Turn the cover inside out Turn the duvet cover inside out. Then reach down inside the cover and grab a top corner with each hand.
- Step 2: Pick up the duvet Pick up two corners of the duvet comforter with your hands still inside the cover.
- TIP: Get help if you are putting a cover on a king-size duvet. Each person can reach inside and grab one of the top corners of the cover and the duvet.
- Step 3: Flip and shake Flip the cover right side out by holding up the corners you are lifting and shaking the whole package. Hold tight to the top corners of the cover and the duvet inside.
- Step 4: Tuck in the bottom corners Place the duvet on the bed and tuck in the bottom corners.
- Step 5: Smooth it out Fasten the duvet cover closed and give it one last good shake while holding the bottom corners to spread the duvet out evenly.
- FACT: A Danish study found that more back pain sufferers prefer soft beds to hard ones.
You Will Need
- A duvet
- A duvet cover
- A bed
- A helper (optional)