- Step 1: Make coaster Impress your friends with a CD coaster. Decorate it with a sticker with your own personal design.
- TIP: Purchase supplies at your local craft store.
- Step 2: Apply sticker Apply the sticker to the shiny side of the CD. Cut a 3½-inch circle out of transparent contact paper and apply it over the sticker for protection.
- Step 3: Make a locker magnet Gather your five favorite wallet-sized photos to make a locker magnet. Position the pictures then glue them onto the CD.
- Step 4: Glue Glue craft jewels around the edge of the CD. Allow it to dry. Then glue magnets to the back.
- FACT: The compact disc was invented in 1965 by James Russell.
You Will Need
- 2u00bd-inch round stickers
- Old CDs
- Contact paper
- Five wallet size photos
- Craft jewels
- White craft glue