- Step 1: Practice good hygiene Practice good hygiene. Make showering and brushing your teeth a priority. It's not just girls -- no one likes a stinky guy.
- Step 2: Dress well Dress like you care. No matter what look you're cultivating, girls appreciate it when you put some thought into your clothes.
- Step 3: Be confident Be confident, but not cocky. Be sincere and genuine. Girls love confidence in a guy, but no one likes a phony.
- Step 4: Be loyal Practice loyalty. Girls will notice if you're loyal to friends, family, and organizations, and will translate that behavior to indicate how you'll behave in a relationship.
- Step 5: Smile Smile often. Girls feel comfortable around guys who smile a lot. A warm smile indicates a kind heart and shows that you don't take yourself too seriously.
- Step 6: Pay attention Give your undivided attention to the girl you're talking to. Don't look over her shoulder or around her when you're talking to her. Pay attention to her and listen to what she's saying.
- TIP: If you're talking on the phone or texting, stop what you're doing and pay attention to the girl.
- Step 7: Be polite Be polite and show manners. Being interested in another’s well-being is an attractive quality.
- TIP: Go out of your way to be polite to people in the service industry.
- Step 8: Be chivalrous Practice chivalry without being wimpy. Open doors, pay for meals, and give a girl your coat.
- FACT: One study has suggested that girls who consider themselves unpopular in school are more likely to gain weight.
You Will Need
- Good hygiene
- Nice clothes
- A warm smile