- Step 1: Open Firefox and bookmarks menu Open your Firefox browser and click on the Bookmarks tab. Then select Organize Bookmarks.
- Step 2: Open Import window Click on the Import button and select Export HTML.
- Step 3: Save the file Choose the location where you want to save the file and type a name for the HTML file. Then click Save.
- TIP: Save the file to a portable device, such as a flash drive, or e-mail it to yourself.
- Step 4: Save the file Save the file on your new computer by copying it from your portable device or downloading it from your e-mail.
- Step 5: Open Firefox and bookmarks menu Open the Firefox browser on your new computer, click the Bookmarks tab, and open the Organize Bookmarks window.
- Step 6: Import and save bookmarks file Click on the Import button. Select Import HTML, select From an HTML file, and click Next. Find the file you exported and saved on your computer and open the file. Your old bookmarks are now your current bookmarks.
- FACT: Mozilla won the American Business Award – the "Stevie" – for Most Innovative Company in 2008.
You Will Need
- A flash drive
- An e-mail account