- Step 1: Sneak to the computer Sneak over to your victim's computer while they are away from their desk.
- Step 2: Press Control, Alt, F1 On a PC, enable the rotation by pressing the Control, Alt, and F1 keys at the same time to activate the image rotation.
- TIP: Some users may have set their own key combination for the rotation activation. If Control, Alt, F1 does not work, you will need to find someone else to trick.
- Step 3: Hold Control and Alt and press down arrow Hold down the Control and Alt keys and press the down arrow key to flip the screen.
- Step 4: Flip the screen on a Mac Flip a Mac's screen by entering the System Preferences menu and clicking on the Displays tab.
- Step 5: Choose the rotation degree Choose the degree of rotation on the rotation menu.
- TIP: This will only work on Mac computers with an external display monitor.
- Step 6: Slink back to your desk Slink back to your desk and wait for your co-worker to return.
- FACT: In 2007, Eric Kloeker broke his own world record by juggling upside down for five minutes straight.
You Will Need
- A victim
- Fast fingers
- A poker face