- Step 1: Squeeze Squeeze the air out of the bag by flattening it.
- Step 2: Roll Roll the top of the bag all the way down to just above the chips.
- Step 3: Fold Fold back an inch or two on each side of the bag.
- TIP: Use your thumbs to keep the corners pinned to the bag so the ends won’t unroll.
- Step 4: Tuck in Unroll the middle of the fold while also turning it partly inside out and wedging the corners underneath. It might take some practice, but you’ll get it!
- FACT: Potato chips were invented by a chef in Saratoga Springs, New York, when a customer complained that his fried potatoes weren’t thin enough!
You Will Need
- An open bag of chips
- Two hands