- Step 1: Select Mii Channel Turn on the Nintendo Wii. Select the "Mii Channel" by pointing the remote to the on-screen icon and pressing the "A" button.
- Step 2: Pick the gender Select "Start," then the "New Mii" icon. Pick the gender of the Mii and go to "Start from scratch."
- Step 3: Name your Mii Select the icon at the top left of the screen, and give your Mii a nickname. Hit "OK."
- Step 4: Adjust body proportions Go to the second icon from the left, at the top of the screen. Adjust the Mii's height and weight using the sliders.
- Step 5: Pick face shape, hair color Select the third icon from the left to pick the Mii's face shape and skin tone. Then, go to the hair icon to pick a hair color and style.
- Step 6: Fine-tune the face Fine-tune the facial features by going to the icons for the eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, and glasses and facial hair. Pick the features you want, then size and position them on the face using the buttons on the right of the screen.
- TIP: Experiment with unusual ways to use the features. For example, eyebrows can be used for ears and even horns with the right sizing and placement.
- Step 7: Quit and save Select "Quit" then "Save and Quit" when you're finished. Decide if you want your Mii to "mingle," or join the parade on your friends' Wiis. This will allow them to play as the character you created.
- TIP: Create celebrity Miis to spice up your parade.
- Step 8: Enjoy Create characters for everyone who plays the Wii console, and enjoy the new Miis!
- FACT: Miis are based on traditional wooden dolls from Japan called kokeshi.
You Will Need
- Nintendo Wii