- Step 1: Bake potatoes Arrange the potato wedges or waffle fries on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package.
- Step 2: Add toppings Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the potatoes with the bacon, cheese, and scallions. Then return them to the oven until the cheese is melted – 3 to 5 minutes.
- TIP: Add diced tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Step 3: Add salsa Top your nachos with your favorite salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
- FACT: Scallions are high in beta-carotene, folate, and potassium.
You Will Need
- A baking sheet
- A 24-ounce bag frozen of potato wedges or waffle fries
- Eight slices of bacon
- cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Diced tomatoes (optional)
- Jalapeno peppers (optional)