- : Always consult a physician before attempting to do any exercise or exercise plan.
- Step 1: Relax Take time to relax throughout the day. Take small naps instead of sleeping for long periods.
- Step 2: Eat healthy Provide your body with a healthy diet to keep your energy up. Add different seasonings, marinades, and other ingredients to increase the flavor.
- TIP: Talk to your doctor if vomiting or nausea affects your eating habits.
- Step 3: Drink fluids Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated, and limit alcohol and caffeine intake.
- Step 4: Eat super foods Avoid dairy products, foods high in fiber, and spicy foods if diarrhea occurs. Eat foods high in potassium, such as potatoes, bananas, and apricots.
- Step 5: Exercise Perform light exercises throughout the week at first, and steadily increase the intensity. This will help fight fatigue caused by chemotherapy.
- Step 6: Contact doctor Contact your doctor if you experience loss of balance, confusion, shortness of breath, blood in your stool, or passing out.
- FACT: Research suggests that eating foods such as broccoli, berries, and garlic may be effective in cancer prevention.
You Will Need
- Healthy diet
- Seasonings and marinades
- High-potassium foods