- Step 1: Maintain a healthy weight Maintain a healthy weight by including regular exercise and calorie counting in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Eat healthy Eat healthy foods such as vegetables, whole grains, and fruits and reduce your intake of fat, sugar, and calories.
- TIP: Reduce your intake of processed foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Step 3: Drink water Drink plenty of water every day. Water helps regulate your appetite and increase your metabolism.
- Step 4: Apply cream Look for creams that contain ingredients such as seaweed, caffeine and retinol to firm the skin. Creams that contain plant extracts such as geranium and agrimony may also temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Step 5: Get a massage If you can afford it, get an endermologie massage treatment. This FDA-approved treatment improves circulation and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- TIP: Apply firming cream two times a day for eight weeks to see results.
- TIP: Inquire with a plastic surgeon for more information.
- Step 6: Exercise Exercise frequently. Exercise also improves circulation and builds muscle tone.
- FACT: Liposuction will not improve cellulite, remove stretch marks, or improve other skin surface irregularities.
You Will Need
- Healthy diet
- Endermologie massage treatment
- Firming cream