- Step 1: Moisten the seam Dab the seam with a wet sponge. Use light strokes to make the wallpaper damp, and to soften the adhesive.
- Step 2: Lift up seam Use a putty knife to gently lift up the seam to expose a section of wallpaper.
- Step 3: Apply the adhesive Apply a small amount of adhesive along the exposed loose seam. Allow the adhesive to dry according to package instructions.
- TIP: Use a small paintbrush to evenly apply the adhesive along the entire seam.
- Step 4: Roll the seam Roll the seam gently with the seam roller once the adhesive has dried.
- Step 5: Clean the area Clean the area with a damp sponge or brush. This will remove any excess adhesive.
- FACT: At its inception, the purpose of wallpaper was primarily insulation.
You Will Need
- Putty knife
- Wallpaper adhesive
- Seam roller
- Small paintbrush (optional)