- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Gather everyone in a circle Gather everyone in a circle and determine who will go first.
- Step 2: Share a true statement Share a statement about yourself if you are first. Start with the words "I never" For example, say, "I never kissed one of my college professors."
- Step 3: Instruct people who have done the activity to drink Instruct anyone who has done the stated action to take a drink. If the statement truthfully applies to everyone then the person denying the action must finish their glass.
- Step 4: Continue around the circle Invite the next person in the circle to make an "I Never" statement and instruct those who have done the activity to drink.
- TIP: Prompt tamer friends to participate by using statements such as, "I never got good grades," or, "I never was a member of student council."
- Step 5: Encourage honesty Explain that the game is only fun if people are honest. Since this game can go on for a while, make sure to provide a place for your friends to spend the night and sober up.
- FACT: The word "symposium" comes from the Greek word meaning "drinking together."
You Will Need
- Group of friends
- Alcoholic beverages
- Candy (optional)