- Step 1: Simplify your life Simplify your life. Overcome your desire to possess and consume materialistic things. You will have less to stress about.
- Step 2: Take deep breaths Take deep breaths to relax during times of frustration to restore a calm and collected feeling.
- Step 3: Meditate daily Meditate daily to keep your life in balance. Focus on a positive approach to living.
- TIP: Practicing yoga is an excellent way to become in tune with your spirit.
- Step 4: Surround yourself with happy people Converse with people who are generally in good spirits. Happiness is contagious. You will be in a happier place because of them.
- Step 5: Maintain a healthy lifestyle Exercise regularly, eat healthy foods, and live an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Step 6: Get organized Get rid of physical clutter to free yourself of mental clutter. Get organized and free your spirit.
- FACT: Evidence of yoga postures has been found on artifacts that date back to 3000 B.C.E.
You Will Need
- Life simplification
- Breathing exercises
- Daily meditation
- Happy friends
- Healthy lifestyle
- Organization skills
- Yoga (optional)