- Step 1: Wear the right shirts Wear shirts that stand out, such as a polo or logo t-shirt. Layer it with a long-sleeved shirt or a hoodie.
- Step 2: Wear the right pants Wear pants that are faded or distressed, or wear a nylon track suit.
- TIP: Don't wear pants that are so large that they hide your dance moves.
- Step 3: Wear the right sneakers Wear comfortable, stylish sport sneakers. This is the most important part of your look.
- Step 4: Accessorize Accessorize with a sweatband, visor, do-rag, trucker hat, or a funky newsboy cap.
- Step 5: Create a name Create a name that matches your style and personality, like famous B-boys such as SoReal, Blonde, and Juse Boogie.
- Step 6: Learn tumbling Learn tumbling moves, including aerials and front and back handsprings. Also learn how to top rock, learn the Skyscraper, the Turtle, swipes, and the six-step.
- Step 7: Move body Express yourself when you dance. Move your body to the beat, react to the sound of the music, nod your head, and lose yourself in the music. The way you move is what makes you stand out from other b-boys.
- FACT: Eminem won the best hip-hop video at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards for the song, "We Made You."
You Will Need
- The right attire
- A name
- Hip-hop music
- Dance moves