- Step 1: Hop on top Get on top. Research shows it's the position most likely to get women to the finish line.
- TIP: Ask your partner to gently tug your hair as you begin to climax; it releases endorphins, intensifying orgasm.
- Step 2: Fantasize Have a go-to sexual fantasy that you can conjure up at the right moment. Sex researchers say the brain is our most powerful sexual organ.
- Step 3: Tell him what you want If your partner's doing something right, let them know so they can learn what it takes to close the deal.
- Step 4: Squeeze your sex muscle Exercise your pubococcygeus, the muscle you use to stop the flow of urine; strengthening it improves circulation to the genital area, leading to more powerful orgasms. Squeeze, hold for ten seconds, and repeat. For best results, do six sessions of 20 repetitions a day.
- TIP: Get in some extra squeezes while you're doing the dirty deed; it's the same muscle that contracts when you climax.
- Step 5: Have more sex Have more sex. Some studies have indicated that the more that women have sex, the more they desire it, and the better their orgasms.
- Step 6: Rely on yourself Take care of your own needs. Some women report that masturbation produces more intense orgasms for them than those achieved through sexual intercourse.
- Step 7: Have some more Work on your foreplay: The more sexually charged you are to begin with, the better your chances are of having multiple orgasms.
- FACT: An Italian study found that women who ate chocolate every day had higher libidos than those who didn't.
You Will Need
- A go-to sexual fantasy
- Pelvic exercises