- Step 1: Take her to a salon Take your mom to a salon to find a style and color that will flatter her face.
- TIP: Find a style that is easy to maintain.
- Step 2: Keep nails Keep her hands and feet looking their best by getting her a manicure and a pedicure.
- Step 3: Go shopping Go shopping for the latest styles. Large department stores can help you find classic pieces that can be paired with the latest trends.
- Step 4: Make a makeup stop Make your next stop to the makeup counter. Find makeup that will match her complexion and bring out her eyes.
- Step 5: Get personal trainer Get a personal trainer to design a program that meets her needs.
- Step 6: Get a massage Get a relaxing massage. It will help reduce stress, relieve muscle tension, and will be rejuvenating.
- FACT: According to the U.S. Census, in 2004, there were approximately 82.8 million American mothers.
You Will Need
- A salon
- A department store
- A personal trainer
- A massage therapist