- Step 1: Make tear drops Make teardrop shapes with your 3-inch lengths of ribbon and hot glue the ends along the perimeter of the piece of plastic.
- TIP: Overlap the ends of the ribbon to make your teardrop shape.
- Step 2: Make more tear drops Make a second layer of teardrop shapes out of the 2-inch ribbons and glue them on top of the first layer.
- Step 3: Fill in empty spots Glue pieces of tulle and decorative beads among the ribbon teardrops. Be creative with your design.
- Step 4: Hot glue candy to plastic piece Glue your candy to the plastic to complete your corsage.
- Step 5: Glue to tie tacks Glue three tie tacks to the back of the plastic piece and pin the corsage on your girl.
- FACT: The average American consumes approximately 25 pounds of candy each year. The average American consumes approximately 25 pounds of candy each year.
You Will Need
- Assorted 3-inch lengths of ribbon
- Assorted 2-inch lengths of ribbon
- A hot-glue gun
- A 2- by 1-inch piece of plastic
- Decorative beads
- 3 tie tacks