- Step 1: Plan a night Clear your schedule and plan one evening every week.
- Step 2: Pick a game Pick a new game each week to play as a family.
- TIP: Take turns picking a game for that night
- Step 3: Have dinner or a snack Begin the family tradition by making dinner, a snack, or dessert together.
- Step 4: Play the game Turn off the television and cell phones and enjoy the game of the week.
- Step 5: Winner gets to choose dinner next week Let the winner choose next week’s dinner or snack.
- Step 6: Invite guests Invite a guest to participate. Grandma, the neighbor, or one of your child’s friends will enjoy participating in your family tradition.
- FACT: In 1934, Charles B. Darrow of Germantown, Pennsylvania, showed Monopoly to Parker Brothers and was rejected.
You Will Need
- An empty schedule
- A game
- Special guests