- Step 1: Choose a warm day Choose a time when the water is warm to go skinny-dipping. It makes the moment more enjoyable.
- Step 2: Pick a location Pick a secluded location where you will be free of unwanted peeking eyes.
- Step 3: Ask friends to join you Ask friends to join you for this exciting excursion.
- TIP: Stow away your clothes Go skinny-dipping when it is dark. You may get more friends to come with you if they are more comfortable being naked in the dark.
- Step 4: Get naked Get naked.
- Step 5: Stow away your clothes Place all your clothes and valuables in a bag to avoid losing anything.
- Step 6: Run towards water Run and skip towards the water. Internally scream and holler in anticipation.
- Step 7: Enjoy the moment Enjoy the moment. Savor the sensation of the water against your skin, the adrenaline pumping through your body, and feeling of exhilaration.
- FACT: In 2009, at the request of the American Association for Nude Recreation, the Guinness World Records Organization created a category for the "largest number of simultaneous skinny-dippers."
You Will Need
- A secluded location