- Step 1: Preheat grill Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Oil the grate with a towel dipped in a little canola oil.
- Step 2: Season salmon Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the lime juice.
- TIP: You can substitute lemon juice for lime juice.
- Step 3: Place on grill Place the salmon on the grill. Brush half of the lime and butter mixture on the salmon and cook for 3 minutes on each side for a medium rare fillet.
- Step 4: Drizzle Drizzle the remaining lime and butter mixture over the salmon and serve. Enjoy it with brown rice or pasta.
- FACT: Salmon contains minerals, vitamins, and omega-3 fatty acids that contribute to lowering blood pressure and improving your immune system.
You Will Need
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- A towel
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- A small saucepan
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- A basting brush
- Brown rice or pasta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)