- : Never light a grill with the cover closed. Always open the cover first.
- Step 1: Remove empty tank Make sure the gas valve is closed and unscrew the hose to remove the empty tank.
- Step 2: Remove cover Tear the perforated seal on the tank's bottle valve to remove the protective cover.
- TIP: Bottle attachments vary. Refer to your grill's installation instructions.
- Step 3: Secure gas hose Connect the grill's gas hose to the new propane tank. Push the coupler into the valve and hand tighten the knob.
- Step 4: Open the valve Turn the bottle gas valve to the open position. Then light the grill and start cooking.
- FACT: More than three out of four households in the United States own an outdoor grill.
You Will Need
- A grill with a gas connection
- A propane tank