- Step 1: Place toothpaste on finger Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto your fingertip.
- TIP: Use paste – not gel.
- Step 2: Rub toothpaste on scratches Rub the toothpaste over the scratch in a circular motion for a few seconds.
- Step 3: Wipe off area Wipe the treated area with a soft cloth.
- Step 4: Apply petroleum jelly Put petroleum jelly into the scratched area with a cotton ball.
- Step 5: Wipe clean Wipe the area clean with a lint-free cloth.
- FACT: In 2008, laptops outsold desktop computer systems for the very first time.
You Will Need
- A soft
- lint-free cloth
- A cotton ball
- Petroleum jelly