- Step 1: Blow compressed air Blow compressed air around the stuck key.
- TIP: Make sure the computer is unplugged and turned off.
- Step 2: Wash area Wash the area around the stuck key with a cotton swab dipped in distilled vinegar.
- Step 3: Gently scrape around key Gently scrape around the stuck key with a small screwdriver.
- Step 4: Dislodge the key Dislodge the key by gently prying it up with the screwdriver.
- Step 5: Blow compressed air Blow compressed air under the dislodged key.
- Step 6: Wash area under key Wash the area under the key with a cotton swab dipped in vinegar.
- Step 7: Continue typing away Let the vinegar dry and type away.
- FACT: According to a 2009 report, spam accounts for almost 90 percent of all e-mail.
You Will Need
- Compressed air
- Cotton swab
- Distilled vinegar
- Small screwdriver