- Step 1: Mix ingredients Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Step 2: Add milk Add the milk, cooking oil, dish soap, and garlic and stir.
- TIP: For extra kick, add a couple drops of hot sauce.
- Step 3: Pour into sprayer Pour the mixture into your garden sprayer.
- Step 4: Add water Add half of the water, shake the container, and then add the rest.
- Step 5: Spray Spray your plants every two weeks and after a heavy rain.
- FACT: Deer accidents cause more than $1 billion in vehicle damage every year.
You Will Need
- u00bd c. milk
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. dish soap
- 6 or more garlic cloves
- 1 gal. water
- A whisk
- A mixing bowl
- A garden sprayer
- Hot sauce (optional)