- Step 1: Go to PDF Online Open a web browser and go to the PDF Online Web Site at pdfonline.com/convert-pdf/.
- TIP: If you have Microsoft Word 2007 or later, you can save a document as a PDF file by choosing the PDF or XPS option in the Save As menu.
- Step 2: Find document to convert Click Browse in the box that says Select a document or image to convert to PDF. Then find the file you wish to convert and click Open.
- Step 3: Name the output file Choose a name for the output file and enter it in the box next to the words Output filename.
- Step 4: Enter your e-mail address Enter your e-mail address in the e-mail address box, and then scroll down and click the Convert to PDF button.
- Step 5: Download the file from your e-mail Open the e-mail in your inbox from PDF Online and download or open the attached file.
- FACT: The Portable Document Format – PDF – was developed by Adobe Systems to allow documents to be read on any computer throughout the company regardless of the operating system running on the computer.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- An MS Word document
- An e-mail address
- A recent version of MS Word (optional)