- Step 1: Open the browser Open your Firefox browser, and go to any web site.
- Step 2: Scroll to the spot Scroll to the spot on the web site where you want to zoom in.
- TIP: Adjust the position of the scroll bar as you zoom.
- Step 3: Open the view menu Move your cursor to the View pull-down menu on the toolbar at the top of the browser.
- Step 4: Click on zoom Click the View tab and move your cursor down to the Zoom option.
- Step 5: Select zoom in or zoom out Click on either Zoom in or Zoom out to adjust the zoom.
- TIP: For a shortcut, hold the Control key on a PC, and the Command key on a Mac, and then press the plus key to zoom in, or the minus key to zoom out.
- Step 6: Reset the zoom Reset the zoom by going back to the Zoom menu, then clicking Reset. You can also hold the Control or Command key, and press the number 0.
- FACT: The Mozilla Firefox browser won the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award in June of 2009.
You Will Need
- A computer
- A Mozilla Firefox browser