- Step 1: Open Internet Explorer Open Internet Explorer.
- Step 2: Click "Delete Browsing History" On the top menu bar, click 'Tools,' then 'Delete Browsing History.'
- Step 3: Click "Delete All" In the box that comes up, click 'Delete All.' Then click 'Yes.' That’s it—walk away from your computer in confidence. Your sordid internet history is gone forever.
- FACT: The most secure prison in the world is near Pueblo, Colorado; residents include Timothy McVeigh and Theodore Kaczynski.
You Will Need
- Internet Explorer 7
- A questionable internet history