- Step 1: Wait for an opening Wait for the perfect time to approach your prey. Do not approach her when she is engaged in a conversation, on the phone, or playing volleyball.
- Step 2: Seize the day Seize the day – go for it. Be confident. Walk with your head up, shoulders slightly back, and wear a big welcoming smile.
- Step 3: Start a conversation Ask her if she will talk to you privately if she is with a big group of friends. Ask her an open-ended question to start a conversation.
- TIP: Do not let your eyes wander. Look her in the eyes when engaging in a conversation.
- Step 4: Listen Listen to what she is saying. Be sincere in your responses
- Step 5: Express your interest in her Express your interest in her and ask her if she would like to go out you sometime. Do not specify a date.
- Step 6: Get to know her Get to know her by inviting her to the movies or dinner if she accepts your invitation. If she turns you down, look around – there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
- FACT: In 2008, 1,210 U.S. beaches were affected by advisories or closures by the E.P.A. because of potential risk to public health.
You Will Need
- An open-ended question
- Listening skills