- Step 1: Heat the grill Set your grill on medium heat. If you're using charcoal, move the coals around and open the vents on the grill to bring out more heat.
- Step 2: Place the pork on the grill Season the pork with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Place the tenderloin on the middle of the grill and cook one side for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- TIP: Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees, so use a thermometer if you want to be exact.
- Step 3: Cover with foil Cover the pork loosely with aluminum foil for 5 minutes after you're done grilling. This will finish the cooking process.
- Step 4: Serve and enjoy Serve your pork with your favorite sauces or side dishes and enjoy a quick and easy hearty meal.
- FACT: A 3-ounce serving of a skinless chicken thigh contains more fat and saturated fat than a comparable serving of trimmed pork tenderloin.
You Will Need
- A gas or charcoal grill
- A pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Sauces or side dishes
- A meat thermometer (optional)