- Step 1: Determine purpose Determine a central purpose or theme for your club. This will help you identify potential members.
- Step 2: Recruit Recruit people who have similar interests to your club’s purpose or theme.
- TIP: Make the membership invitation-only to keep your club as exclusive as possible.
- Step 3: Make rules Devise a strict set of rules. You club is super exclusive, so it's okay to get a little crazy. Remember, the first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
- TIP: Make sure activities can be done in private so as not to attract attention.
- Step 4: Organize Elect officers and collect dues if your club has expenses.
- Step 5: Create identity Create a way to identify club members. Secret handshakes are always good.
- Step 6: Start a rumor Start a rumor that your club exists, but never confirm it. It's no fun being exclusive if nobody knows they're being excluded.
- FACT: The Freemasons are a now-famous secret society who is rumored to have influenced American politics since the country's inception.
You Will Need
- Secret handshake