- Step 1: Set clocks Set all of the clocks accessible to the person you want to prank back one hour.
- TIP: It is important to know who you can play pranks on so you don’t lose friends.
- Step 2: Change calendars Change all of the calendars to a day ahead to convince someone that they have lost a whole day.
- Step 3: Whisper their name Whisper the person's name. Often. Get other people to whisper their name as they walk by the person.
- Step 4: Move stuff Move stuff around when they aren’t looking. Move things they use often, like eyeglasses, a phone, or keys.
- Step 5: Keep cool Keep a straight face throughout the entire prank to make them question their sanity.
- FACT: The exact origin of April Fool’s Day is unknown, but is said to be due to changing New Year's Day from April to January. People still celebrating in April were called fools.
You Will Need
- A straight face