- Step 1: Install bracket Wrap the strap on the mounting bracket under and around the handlebar.
- TIP: Mount the bracket as close to the stem as possible, but make sure that it will not be in the way of the brake or shifter.
- Step 2: Loop the strap Feed the strap into the loop on the mounting bracket.
- Step 3: Tighten Tighten the strap.
- TIP: Don’t over-tighten the strap, but make sure you tighten it enough so that the strap won’t slip.
- Step 4: Snap the tail Snap the strap securely onto the post, and you’re ready to hit the road.
- FACT: Fifteen percent of working people in Japan commute by bicycle.
You Will Need
- LED bike light
- A bicycle