- Step 1: Upload image Upload the image you want to manipulate to an online image hosting service.
- TIP: Search online for free image hosting services.
- Step 2: Calculate size Calculate how large you want your image to be and then resize it. Make it smaller than the width of the main body of your blogging tool.
- Step 3: Copy code Copy the code for a direct link from the image hosting service tool to the image you want to post.
- Step 4: Paste the code Paste the code to your blogging tool by clicking Edit HTML in the text editor, and then pasting the code you copied to where you want the image to appear.
- Step 5: Preview Preview your photo and resize if you are not satisfied. Once you get it right, share it.
- FACT: According to a 2008 survey, only 7.4 million out of 133 million blogs being tracked had been updated in the past 120 days.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- An image
- An online image hosting service
- And a blogging tool