- Step 1: Install Download and install Dropbox on your computer or mobile device and on any other computer or device that you want it to sync with.
- TIP: To install Dropbox and sync files, you must be connected to the internet. If you are disconnected, Dropbox will automatically sync when your connection is restored.
- Step 2: Add files Drag the files you want to sync to your Dropbox folder – found in Documents on a PC or the home directory on a Mac.
- TIP: Another method of adding files is to click the Upload link and follow the instructions to add your files on the Dropbox website.
- Step 3: Edit Revise or edit the file in your Dropbox.
- Step 4: Save Click Save to save the file. Dropbox will update your saved changes on your other devices within moments.
- Step 5: Confirm Confirm that your files are synced by finding the icon that looks like a checkmark inside a green circle. This icon indicates that the file is up-to-date.
- FACT: The album Synchronicity by The Police went to number one on Billboard's album chart in November, 1983.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Compatible mobile device
- Dropbox software