- Step 1: Sit in the back Sit in the back of the classroom, preferably behind someone who consistently engages in classroom discussions.
- Step 2: Look confident Sit tall and look as if you are thinking about the question while wearing a confused look on your face.
- TIP: Avoid looking down, which could attract the teacher's attention and increase your chances of being called on.
- Step 3: Be alert Be alert and pay attention. Do not stare out the window, pick at your nails, or doodle.
- Step 4: Look through your notes Look through your notes as if you're trying to search for a forgotten answer.
- Step 5: Raise your hand Raise your hand, and when called on, ask the teacher if you can be excused to use the lavatory.
- FACT: The largest numbers of bachelor's degrees earned in the 2006 and 2007 school year were in the business field.
You Will Need