- Step 1: Recognize the problem Recognize the problem. It's the first step toward recovery. Americans spend too much on printer ink. And cost concerns prevent people from using their printers.
- Step 2: Understand you can break free You are not powerless – there is an alternative. Kodak All-in-One printers have really low ink replacement costs and can save you a ton on ink.
- TIP: Calculate how much you'd save on ink each year at printandprosper.com.
- Step 3: Talk about the problem Break the silence surrounding inksploitation. Escape your frustration, guilt, and anxiety by talking to other victims of Big Ink and consulting a professional who can recommend a printer to ease your symptoms.
- Step 4: Make the switch Stop replacing costly ink cartridges and switch to a printer that uses fairly priced ink. With Kodak All-in-One printers you can print, copy, scan, and save; connect with Wi-Fi; print directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch – and reload with ink for just under $28.
- TIP: Kodak ink may cost less, but it still offers top quality. Kodak premium inks produce prints that are water- and fade-resistant.
- Step 5: Decide what to do with all that extra cash Print what you want without thinking twice. All that's left is to decide what to do with all that extra cash.
- FACT: According to a poll, 30 percent of people would let their children print more and in color if ink was less expensive.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- The will to change