- Step 1: Find a thick concealer Use two shades of concealer – one two shades lighter than your skin tone and the other the same shade as your skin tone.
- Step 2: Clean the area Clean and dry the tattooed skin before applying concealer.
- Step 3: Brush on concealer Brush on the lighter concealer with a concealer brush, covering only the ink.
- TIP: Use a cotton swab if you don’t have a concealer brush.
- Step 4: Apply Apply the darker shade the same way you applied the lighter shade, but gently blend it over the outside edges of the tattoo.
- Step 5: Set Set the concealer with a loose powder by dabbing a small amount onto the area with a cotton ball. You're covered – at least for the next few hours.
- FACT: Tattoos were used to smuggle secret messages across enemy lines in times of war.
You Will Need
- Concealer brush
- Setting powder
- Cotton balls
- Cotton swabs (optional)